EpidStrategies, a division of ToxStrategies Inc., is founded on rigorous scientific principles that guide our research on complex health conditions. We are scientists who provide consulting services to the public and private sectors worldwide. With a focus on pharmaceuticals, medical devices, nutrition, and environmental chemical exposures, our scientists aid clients in the conduct, evaluation, and interpretation of epidemiologic studies. We are seeking a senior-level epidemiologist to join our team. Within EpidStrategies, you will work alongside epidemiologists, biostatisticians, toxicologists, and engineers who are recognized as leaders in their respective fields. This position offers a stimulating and challenging work environment, opportunities for professional development and leadership, and competitive compensation and benefits.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Conduct business development activities to attract and develop new projects and clients
- Lead large projects independently, including developing and strategizing scopes of work, implementing plans of action, mentoring project team members and junior staff to develop project deliverables, meeting multiple deadlines with high-quality work products, and monitoring project budgets
- Mentor junior staff to develop their technical and professional skills
- Attend and present at scientific meetings, serve on professional/scientific committees, review papers for peer-reviewed journals, and publish (papers, abstracts, book chapters)
- Travel may be required (up to approximately 20%)
- Ph.D. in epidemiology or related sciences
- Prior consulting experience required (minimum 10+ years)
- Project management experience, including the ability to manage multiple assignments and balance the demands of overseeing complex projects with stringent timelines
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or in multidisciplinary teams
For more information about ToxStrategies, please visit www.toxstrategies.com. To apply, please submit your CV via the website.
ToxStrategies does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status.
ToxStrategies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Woman-Owned Business.